Lighting Upgrades from Our Sterling-Based Team
Taking Your Outdoor Lighting to the Next Level
At Enlightened Lighting, our goal is to ensure that all of our neighbors have the kind of lighting experience that they can enjoy for years to come. Our technicians have been helping customers in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC redesign their outdoor, patio, and garden lighting systems for more than a decade. Whether you’re looking to refresh your home’s overall look, get rid of faulty fixtures, or replace outdated lighting products, Enlightened can help you create a customized outdoor lighting design that will inspire you and your family for years to come.
Lighting can have such a profound effect on your home’s safety, atmosphere, and property value, so there’s no reason to settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your outdoor lighting, and that’s exactly what our team always strives to provide. As a company, we aim for precision through the use of exact specifications and innovative techniques. In our business, there’s simply no room for shortcuts. We know that to achieve the best quality outcome requires the best fixtures and connections. We use premium components and the most modern equipment to ensure your system operates at its best.
Understanding Our Upgrading Process
Our trusted technicians combine years of experience with an innovative approach to lighting technology. We use a simple but sophisticated set of steps to ensure that our process runs smoothly, and the outcome is a custom lighting system that
What you can expect from Enlightened:
- Our design team will take the time to expertly design a beautiful lightscape that shows off your unique property.
- We’ll replace all of your existing lighting with premium-quality, integrated LED fixtures.
- Our lighting systems provide an 80% energy reduction from halogen systems.
- Our fixtures come with new timing systems that are reliable and functional 24/7.
- We’ll replace faulty connections with permanent underground connections.
- We’ll make sure to clean up any messy wiring that was not buried correctly the first time.
Overall, you can look forward to uniquely crafted lighting that sets you apart from your neighbors or fellow businesses.